Do you want to increase your rental property income? Do you have a rental property but not enough time to manage it yourself? Then you’ll want to join our Maine Property Management group.
A Full Service Property Management Company
Coastal Connections is a full service property management company located in Harpswell, Maine. We specialize in managing coastal Maine rental properties from advertising and promotion to contract signing. Our property management team is detailed oriented and ensure the rental property is fully prepared before the tenants arrive. Coastal Connections will arrange the cleaning and turn overs for your rentals. We also manage the home maintenance & repair, ensuring your guests have the best possible Maine vacation.
Our group works with many local & national organizations to promote your properties, such as the Harpswell Business Association, Maine Tourism Association & Vacation rentals/Homeaway/VRBO. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch services to our homeowners and their guests.
Peace of Mind for Owner and Renter
First and foremost, Coastal Connections’ Owner, Sheri Blackstone, strives to give owners peace of mind. Owners can rest assured that their property will be taken care of, well maintained, and loved as if it were her family’s home. Sheri truly enjoys the opportunity to get to know the owners and form a comfortable relationship. Property owners can be as involved as they wish, or not at all. Of course, if a major issue arises with a rental, we ask that the owner a call or email!
Maine Coastal Connections will work very hard to create friendly relationships with all renters. It’s our goal to have them wish to return, and book the property again.
What You’ll Get With Our Property Management Service
- Peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of!
- Booking inquiries and requests will be responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- We take care of the entire booking process – whether it’s on VRBO/Homeaway, Airbnb, or directly through us.
- Rental agreements and waivers are prepared and completed, with copies for your records and ours.
- State sales tax is collected and remitted before the 15th of each month.
- Rental statements and deposits are made monthly (or often as needed by the owner).
- Receipts for items purchased, work completed, etc are kept and delivered directly to owner.
- We take all calls/text/emails from renters during their stay – good or bad! And, if an issue arises, we make the promise to correct it as soon as possible. We have professionals in our back pocket!
- Welcome packets are left for each renter with information regarding the home, rules, and a “before you leave” page. Sheri often adds a personal touch with a bottle of wine and/or homemade baked good for renters to enjoy.
- We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our homes. Each are cleaned (turn over) after guests depart, charged and we make certain any rubbish is properly disposed of.
- Property is inspected after guests depart to ensure there are no missing or broken furnishings, or damage. If a pet was brought, we check outside to be sure all is cleaned up by renter.
- Linens are picked up and/or delivered to the to rental property weekly (if linen service is required).
- Ensure toiletries are present for incoming renters – enough to get them started.
- Your rental property appears on our website at no cost to owner.
- If outside maintenance is requested by the owner, we are able to work to accommodate particular needs.
Sheri Blackstone is trained to pay attention to detail, and very capable of hard work.